Our collectors are unlike any other collector
on the market. We give you the components to build your
exhaust the way YOU want to build it! We offer 5-into-1, 4-into-1
(Stacked and Flat), 3-into-1 (Stacked and Flat),
and 2-into-1 collectors
in Mild Steel and 304 Stainless Steel. Collector inlets
are sized from 1.25” up to a HUGE 2.625”. But
unlike other collectors, our outlet diameter is optimally sized
to the volume of air you are moving, not a material or fabricating
constraint. You get what you want!
The Cone Engineering collector difference:
- Reasonably priced!
- Wide variety of inlet/outlet diameters and lengths.
- Mild Steel and 304 Stainless Steel.
- Consistent Material Thickness – Collectors are never “stretched”,
material is the same thickness throughout.
- Unique conical form improves exhaust flow.
- Easily retrofit on existing headers.
- Weld-in-place for better seal and long-life, but you can
make into a slip-fit collector if desired.
- Turbocharger friendly!
- You can enlarge the outlet diameter simply by cutting the
- Can be Tig welded to primaries.
- Engineered for performance, not manufacturing ease.
- Works in any application. On-Road,
Off-Road, Race, Marine and more!
- Component based - get the features you want!
How the competition compares:
Swege Formed Collectors - Not a Cone Engineering Collector!
- Simple to make - prices are cheap.
- Usually not available in stainless steel.
- Material thins significantly in “stretched” area.
- Can’t Tig weld to primaries -
gaps and inconsistent wall thickness.
- Tubing size you form from determines
- Outlet diameter is larger than necessary.
- Formed area is shorter than
Welded Merge Collectors - Not a Cone Engineering Collector!
- Difficult to make. Extensive fabrication
- most expensive price.
- longer manufacturing time.
- fewer stocked parts.
- Available in stainless steel and mild
- Long length can be a problem for confined
- Usually a slip-fit collector but can
leak and leave visible carbon residue.
- Difficult to use as a weld-in-place
- Lots of welding - heat anneals tubing
and reduces strength.
For over 35 years, major exhaust
manufacturers have been getting their collectors from Cone
everyone has access to these same components – large
manufacturers, independent fabricators and experienced home-builders.
MAKE IT A COLLECTOR
KIT AND SAVE MONEY!
Includes (2) Collectors, (2) sets of unwelded Merge
(with assembly fixture), and (2) Transition Cones
SAVE 10% from individual component prices!
Mild Steel or Stainless Steel